It is important to be yourself, but, more important to be yourself proudly.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Fair Mk 2

Ok.

Remember the Gravitron?
Remember Lover Boy(now on known as Hyperspace)?

     Welp, he managed to get me onto the ride.  This may or may not have involved dragging me bodily through the gate(it did).  After half-frog-marching-half-carrying-me onto the ride, I actually enjoyed the ride.  It was after the ride that was a problem.

     You see, low blood pressure runs in my family*.  I happen to be affected by this.

     Riding the Gravitron made all of the blood(or at least more than the usual amount) rush to my head.  While the ride was going everything was SUPERB.  After it stopped, the world around me started losing color and I was having problems with that "standing up" thing you people tend to treat so casually.

Lying on my back for about a minute-and-a-half** cleared my head, though, so no real complaints.  I'd do it again, but only if I was absultely sure I was not dehydrated***, because I think I might have been teetering.  My tendancy to forget to be thirsty makes this even harder.  YAY!


     So, I avoided passing out, and got a kiss out of it, too.  For my bravery. Or something like that.

Love,
AG

*Despite sounding very much like a bad thing(which it can be), it has perks, like salt. SALT, SALT EVERYWHERE!

**don't take my word for it, I'm terrible with telling time.

***I'm also Chronically Dehydrated. I would prefer the term "hydrophobic", but that makes me sound like a lipid, which I am not.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment