It is important to be yourself, but, more important to be yourself proudly.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An Ode to Team Fortress 2

Uh...TF2?  You were working yesterday...
and all of last week
though now you quit
while to game, I seek
not on the xBox or fancy Wii
I just want to play on my PC
but the game keeps on crashing
I'm lacking some script
there is no bright flashing
my screen's like a crypt
"Oh, Team Fortress 2!"
I worry and shout
"Is there nothing you can do
to help a girl out?"
And so I sit staring
at my blue screen
with only Facebook and blogging and such
and I know it sound mean
but, guys, the game it isn't a crutch
I just want to play
my eyes all a-gleam
so much for today
thanks SO MUCH, Steam

1 comment:

  1. Walker here from AFF

    Awesome post, kind of a reverse of my problems on the PS3.

    ReplyDelete