It is important to be yourself, but, more important to be yourself proudly.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another Introductary Post

     NANNAH!!!!!!!!!-My cousin. She's 15.
Risa-My cousin, Cece's Mouse. She is 18.
      Cece-Risa's Bestie/Monkey. She is also 18.

Sisi-Emboo's Bestie/Cousin. She is 11.
     OOIE- RISA'S BOY FRIEND***    
Blondie and Toto=My Besties. They are 15(Blondie)and 16(Toto)
       Emboo and I are both friends with Mina(13). 
J-Roz(10) and T-Rex are buds.
     Mina and JRoz are my boyfriend's Younger Sibs.
Lol-y Boy(16) is My Mad Scientist/Inventor and my boyfriend.  
     "?" There is also an amazingawesometasticfavoloso girl in the library who does tutoring after school.  She has turned me into a Nerdfighter*!  I've known her for about two days(well, four, but I only saw  her on two of them).  For now she will be known as "The Mysterious Awesome One."

      There is more, I swear, I just wanted to begin a reference sheet of sorts.  I doubt it will stop, though.  There are a lot of people who impact my life.  Including my huge Family.
     Family is important to me.  I have a Nuclear Family, sort of.  Ammamay is a RN, but stays at home, while Addyday** is a Firefighter(ya know, supports the fam).  Our family is a bit large for the traditional Nuclear Family.  
     While the traditional Nuclar Family has two children, a boy and a girl, ours has four(however it does still have the same ratio and balance).
     My extended family-yeesh!-I will introduce quite a few of them, but honestly, I don't even know all of them.


*For those of you who don't know what a Nerdfighter is, check out the Vlog Brothers on YouTube.  They are made of Awesomesauce.
**My dad.
***Written by Risa

No comments:

Post a Comment