It is important to be yourself, but, more important to be yourself proudly.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life At The Homestead

     I am the oldest of four chilluns(children, to those of you who don't speak "AspieGrrl").  I have two bouncing baby brothers and one lovely little sister.
     Jax comes in at 14 years old and is an all-around athlete, participating in football, baseball and riding.  He likes photography.
     Emboo is 11, plays soccer/football(depending on where you are) and has dabbled in volleyball. She wants to take up surfing again.  She also rides a dirtbike.
     T-Rex(TSquawk) is the youngest in the bunch pulling a whole 9 years on him.  He rides, plays baseball and football and is very partial to processed foods.


     We have a dog, who goes by the name of Nami and she is a lovely black lab who thinks she weighs five pounds.


     She doesn't.

     She is two years old and has enough energy to match her human counter-part(dog years - psha!  She can outrun any 14 year old I know!).  
Common places to find her include-
-My bed
-Emboo's Bed
-Anywhere in the boy's room
-Out back/in the back(The back yard)
-Crying at closed doors
-Out front(with her leash tied to a post.  This is done to ensure that she doesn't chase any weary traveler and scare them to death with her loving, booming barks and doggie kisses.)
-Following anyone who happens to be walking(especially if they also happen to have food)


Speaking of food, I ~LOVE~ food.  I love to cook food, to smell food, to see food.  I love to hear the fresh snap or crunch  of a bell pepper, the sizzle of sautéing garlic, the pop of bacon.  More than all of this I love to eat food.
Because of this, I will remember to post some recipes when I have time, or when I remember the measurments.


PS-Italians love garlic and T-Rex is a cannoli.  I'll explain later, I promise.


Until then-  
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment